WHY BLOG?

why blog?Blogging is about sharing what you know, or want to know, in the world. It’s about educating or sharing what you know and what you, too, are learning.

It helps you to learn new things When you start a blog, you’ll find yourself always learning about your areas of interest so you can keep sharing without running out of ideas.

not-a-blog-person

It helps you write better

writing mastery comes with practice and blogging is just about that. blogging helps you write regularly, helps you write better.

Blogging also gives you confidence.the more you write the more you become confident.

You can make MONEY!

if you create good valuable content yes you can earn money.do I make money? No, I’m just starting out in this venture. From what I’ve read on the internet people do make good money.

It‘s challenging 

we all need to do something challenging at some points in our life. It’s easy to shy away from a challenge and stop growing. Not with blogging!

18z8idpx2yly5jpg.jpg

It lets you help other people

since you can share what you know. it’s going to help other people who have little to no knowledge on the subject you are good at.

At any time of the day, you can just write on your PC or in your mobile and publish from anywhere. it gives you the freedom 

It makes you stand out 

you don’t have to create a spectacular unique post which nobody has written or even thought of. yeah of course if you decide to then it’s all ours for the taking.  1 percent of Internet users produce the content online. The remaining 99 percent? They just consume and create theirs from the 1 percent and write it in a different way.

It boosts your business

blogs help to influence customers’ buying decisions and if your business doesn’t take advantage of this, your competitors will.

It helps you build credibility

Certificates are losing their standing as the acceptable way to prove you have skills or knowledge on a subject. Whether you’re a job seeker, an entrepreneur, an NGO seeking connections, or professional seeking clients, starting and running a blog is the best way to build credibility.

It is free (or affordable)

Anyone can start a blog for free. And if you want more freedom with your blog, you can self-host, which is affordable. since I’m a beginner started with WordPress free pack if you want you can choose different options available in WordPress or blogger(google). you can get started and have your blog running in just 15 minutes.

start something awesome!

Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.

28ae5ec.jpg

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENT BOX BELOW

SHARE IF YOU FIND IT USEFUL

Advertisements

27 thoughts on “WHY BLOG?

    1. I found this blog very interesting… Personally I feel very proud for having a well determined friend like you… Looking forward for more interesting stuffs from you…

      Liked by 1 person

  1. Ha blogging is good! Read that comment and laughed to myself. I almost want to write a post that says exactly that. Profound yet complex in its own way. 3 words never meant so much to me. Nice comment @doodlessworld (can you even tag people on here?) And nice post menithology. Good read bro.

    Liked by 1 person

  2. Hey, Thanks for liking my post. First of all catchy name! MENITHOLOGY! My key takeaway here is “It helps you build credibility” and “It lets you help other people” Great work here! keep it up!!

    Liked by 1 person

  3. Totally agree with all of this! I just started blogging in ocotober and I love it. Haven’t really made money yet either but I know it is possible. For me it’s more about sharing advice and finding who I am first.

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s